I Just Want To Build
So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Printable Version

+- I Just Want To Build (https://forum.ijwtb.net)
+-- Forum: Community Announcements (https://forum.ijwtb.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=62)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements (https://forum.ijwtb.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Thread: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? (/showthread.php?tid=6831)

Pages: 1 2

So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Nick - 05-12-2015

Title

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Scott - 05-12-2015

Yes. You can view the beta signups here: ​http://www.ijwtb.net/minecraft

Expect good things in the next few days. 

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - DTQCoates - 05-13-2015

I play Minecraft :<

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Scott - 05-13-2015

And North Korea still uses fax machines for intel. 

It doesn't make it right. 

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - DTQCoates - 05-14-2015

(05-13-2015, 08:42 PM)'Scott' Wrote: And North Korea still uses fax machines for intel. 

It doesn't make it right. 

Maybe I will host a MC server for ijwtb :3

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Tw21 - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 08:04 AM)'DLCoates1' Wrote: Maybe I will host a MC server for ijwtb :3

Then why don't you?

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - DTQCoates - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 07:14 PM)'Tw21' Wrote: Then why don't you?

Need to wait till payday. What kind of server would you guys want anyway? The last MC server I ran had survival, creative plots, and skyblock.

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Sarian - 05-16-2015

MODDED

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Tw21 - 05-16-2015

^ I can already tell you that will be a bad idea.

Vanilla is fine, something similar to the way D3 had it with Towny and Iconomy is alright

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - The Law - 05-18-2015

I currently have a VPS server that is not in use due to a failed server idea I had. If you would like me to make minecraft server I can do that pretty quickly due to the fact I already have the infrastructure in place. I was planing on doing a Treeit server for some friends outside of Ijwtb but if you guys would like to get on here to that would be cool.

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Nick - 05-18-2015

I am the leader of the plebs

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - The Law - 05-24-2015

I have setup a FTB Monster server for anyone to play on if you have lag issues alocate more ram in The FTB launcher.

Here is the download link for the launcher

http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

IP for the server: 208.146.44.116

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Sarian - 05-24-2015

Ahem

[Image: tQT0XhO.png]

Did you add anything not default?
I just downloaded this, should work.

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - The Law - 05-24-2015

Sorry I should had explained a bit better you have to download the FTB Launcher and then download the modpack monster through the launch.
If you look at this photo it should explain it also make your verison is the same as the one in the top right 1.1.2 If that does not work post on here what error code you are getting and I will try and asisit
[Image: 4RuiObs.png]

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Sarian - 05-24-2015

Yep, there we go. Recommended is 1.1.1 This is 1.1.2 :v

Now if somebody could join so I dont have to play alone...

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - The Law - 05-26-2015

I have seen people are having problems connecting to the server I reconmend getting
 Java SE Runtime Environment 7u79 64BIT 
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html

If you are crashing when in the server post here or send me a pm on steam.
Here is my steam info.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/flavorfulsnacks/

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - The Law - 05-28-2015

I have added plugins to make things easier to group and play.
Commands:
/sethome    Sets your home
/home        Takes you home
/tpa           Ask to teleport to a player
/tpahere    Ask player if they would like to teleport to you.

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Nick - 05-29-2015

This server has a badmin guyz, griefers took meh stuff and he doesnt do anything halp

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - DTQCoates - 05-30-2015

(05-29-2015, 09:43 PM)'Nick' Wrote: This server has a badmin guyz, griefers took meh stuff and he doesnt do anything halp

Next time you're on nick, I'll give you some stuff. I have a lot and am not too far from spawn.

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Meep - 06-26-2015

Does this mean I get hug and play with BABY minecraft ZOMBIES and Kitties?!?!

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - Ariss - 12-12-2015

(05-24-2015, 06:40 AM)'The Law' Wrote: Sorry I should had explained a bit better you have to download the FTB Launcher and then download the modpack monster through the launch.
If you look at this photo it should explain it also make your verison is the same as the one in the top right 1.1.2 If that does not work post on here what error code you are getting and I will try and asisit
[Image: 4RuiObs.png]

NICE

FUCKING

ARROW

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - TheMegalo - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 05:54 PM)'Ariss' Wrote: NICE

FUCKING

ARROW

Necropost

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - ijwtbSav.msi - 03-21-2017

I host a plublic non modded minecraft server on my home server.  I run it through a proxy to prevent people from finding my ip address, you have to join through the domain name, wich is fowarded to a proxy that is located in Chicago, IL My home server gets a 18ms ping to the proxy. It has 50 player slots. Decent-ish specs: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33ghz, 6Gb DDR2 800 (Expandable to 16Gb DDR2 800), 160Gb HDD for boot, and 320Gb HDD for MC, and Backups with 10mbps of upload speed. Later on I would like to get AMD zen rackmount server, also a battery backup cause there's alot of lighting storms here, perhaps getting a building, and 250/250mbps fiber connection would be nice. Around here it's a $500 Fiber install fee, and it costs like $200/ month. Right now I pay $90/MO for 105/11mbps Or I could just get a dedicated server box. But isn't hosting servers yourself more fun?? Anyways, if you want the ip feel free to message me.

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - TheMegalo - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 02:18 AM)'ijwtbSav.msi' Wrote: I host a plublic non modded minecraft server on my home server.  I run it through a proxy to prevent people from finding my ip address, you have to join through the domain name, wich is fowarded to a proxy that is located in Chicago, IL My home server gets a 18ms ping to the proxy. It has 50 player slots. Decent-ish specs: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33ghz, 6Gb DDR2 800 (Expandable to 16Gb DDR2 800), 160Gb HDD for boot, and 320Gb HDD for MC, and Backups with 10mbps of upload speed. Later on I would like to get AMD zen rackmount server, also a battery backup cause there's alot of lighting storms here, perhaps getting a building, and 250/250mbps fiber connection would be nice. Around here it's a $500 Fiber install fee, and it costs like $200/ month. Right now I pay $90/MO for 105/11mbps Or I could just get a dedicated server box. But isn't hosting servers yourself more fun?? Anyways, if you want the ip feel free to message me.

>posting on a thread that's almost 2 years old....
>over a year since the last post
>another necropost
>OP isn't even part of this community anymore

RE: So I heard there will be a Minecraft Server? - ijwtbSav.msi - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 10:21 PM)'Megalo Foxy' Wrote: >posting on a thread that's almost 2 years old....
>over a year since the last post
>another necropost
>OP isn't even part of this community anymore

">another necropost" - What does this even mean, A post consisting of false information, and or bad?
">Posting in a thread that's almost 2 years old...." - Yea, I know.. I didn't realise at the time of posting this.
">Over a year since the last post" - Same as the awnser ^ There.
">OP isn't even a part of this community anymore" - Yea, I don't really see that person ever.

On another note: I seldomly pay any attention to what year the posts are from.